Translate

Monday, 30 June 2008

Prom Night by Madonny

PROM NIGHT BY madonny@hotmail.com

This is a true story that happened when I was 19 years old, a year after graduating high school.

I was in the closet, nobody knew I was gay. A friend in another state asked me to visit him (his name was Brian) to be some girl's "date" at her senior prom. I agreed, and acted straight for the night.

After prom, Brian took me to a diner where he and I (and our "dates") would join an 18-year old kid named Derrick. Derrick was there with his prom date too. He was a couple of inches taller than me, a chiseled face, a beautiful smile (white teeth!) and pretty blue eyes. He was very boyish, yet very handsome looking. He kissed his girlfriend at the table and I was jealous of what he might "give" her before the night was over. Little did I know that I would soon find out myself!

As it turned out, Derrick was to spend the night with me and Brian. He shared the bed with Brian and I slept on the floor next to Brian's side of the bed. I waited for eternity for them to fall asleep, all-the-while thinking about what Derrick's dick might look like.

Finally they were both sound asleep, as evidenced by either snoring (Brian) or deep breathing (Derrick). I quietly and carefully sat up and pulled back the light blanket that covered Derrick (who slept on his back). He was asleep in his white fruit-of-the-loom briefs. Even soft, his dick bulge looked appealing and large. (I leaned over and sniffed his delightful package). Carefully, I slipped my fingertip under the waistband of his shorts, keeping an eye on his face. He didn't wake up. His breathing pattern remained unaltered. Slowly and carefully, I slid the front of his elastic waistband down to reveal his soft pink dick. Black hair was nested underneath it, thick and full. There was a nice line of hair from his navel to his pubes. I leaned over and licked the length of his small shaft once or twice, then checked to see if he was still sleeping. He was. I was very nervous, worried that this straight guy would beat the crap out of me if he woke up and caught me doing this. Paranoid, I decided against sucking it. Instead, I lightly caressed the skin under his dick-head and watched it eventually grow. When it was hard, something frightening happened, his breathing stopped a bit, and he turned over in his sleep. His back was now to me, and I could no longer get to the front. Dammit! His breathing pattern had stopped, and I had to wait for several more minutes before it returned.

Eventually, he turned back onto his back, and I was surprised to see his waist band (pulled down from before) was still pulled down, and his dick was still hard. I began to lightly stroke the skin just underneath the dickhead. Then suddenly, about 2 to 3 minutes later and without warning, his thick white fluid spurted out onto his stomach. I looked up at his face, and he was still asleep. His breathing was still the same. Panicking, I grabbed a sock of mine, and gently wiped the cum from his belly. Then I carefully pulled back up his underwear waistband and the blanket. I lay on the floor, smelling the sock near my head as I fell asleep.

In the morning, I was the last to wake up. I felt nervous -- not to mention guilty. I asked Brian where Derrick was and he said he was in his car, in the drive, ready to drive home. I ran out to him (what was I thinking?) and tapped on his window before Derrick could leave. I got into the car (passenger seat) and told him I had something important to tell him.

He said, "Yeah?"

Even though I was scared to death, I secretly hoped that if he understood what I did, he might not regret it, and he might want another opportunity...this time awake. So I told him.

"Last night, I did something I probably shouldn't have done while you were asleep. I...touched your dick."

He smiled and responded, "No shit."

Stunned, I said, "What? You know?"

He said, "You think someone could sleep with that happening to them?"

Embarrassed, I laughed.Eventually, we got the chance to talk about it, and act on it a couple more times (both of us fully awake). He claimed to be 100 percent straight (he never "serviced" me) and never told his girlfriend(s). Eventually, we lost contact. I heard he married and has some kids. I wonder if he ever thinks back on his prom night. I know I will.

No comments: