Translate

Monday, 30 June 2008

Story about a Sleeper by Toyota1997

STORY ABOUT A SLEEPER by toyota1997@webtv.net

I once found my uncle asleep when I was about 17 and wanting to experience the sight of a man’s cock.

I went into his room and found him uncovered. He wasn’t wearing anything but a pair of nylon shorts. I could easily see his large hairy balls peeking out from under them. He was the type of person who was always taking something to help him sleep and I had seen him take his medicine and so I thought this was my chance.

I crept into the room and for a long time I just sat and stared at his large beautiful balls, scared to death that anytime he would wake up, but he never did, or at least he didn’t let on that he was awake. So I easily put my hand up the leg of his shorts and gently began to rub his balls (Oh by the way my uncle at the time was about 35 and damn good looking).

He seemed to move slightly, so I stopped dead in my tracks and waited to get caught but to my surprise he just moved his leg some to give me a better way to get to that huge cock of his. Being braver I began to pull at the elastication in the waistband of his shorts and gently pulled out at least a 9 inch semi-hard dick. My heart was racing about 300 beats per minute. I just held it for a few minutes to see if any movement was going to happen but it didn’t. Then the damn thing began to harden. Being surprised and incredibly horny I began to wet my finger tip with my tongue and gently rubbed the head of it around the piss hole, with this his cock throbbed somewhat.

I thought, “What the Hell, I want to lick this monster with my tongue. I have gone this far I might as well go for the gold.”

I began to take my tongue and swirl it around the head tasting the musky smell from his pubes and loving it. He moved every once and a while making me jump ready to run but overall he seemed to be asleep.

So I thought “Let’s go for it,” and I began to slip the head of his cock into my mouth, it wasn’t even all the way hard but already it filled my mouth and it tasted so good. With this I begin to pull at his shorts and to my surprise he moved his hand down on his cock and sort of stroked it a few times and moaned, not knowing if he was awake or what, I just froze. He stopped this for a while and I went back to giving him the same kind of head as before but this time taking more of the cock into my mouth and feeling it grow more and more. This all went on for about 10 or 15 minutes and then for the first time I began to taste something salty in my mouth (precum). At first I didn’t know what to think. I had tasted my own before but never anyone else's. This all excited me to a point that I thought I was going to blow my own wad. I continued to gently suck his cock and to my surprise he began to thrust his cock into my mouth gently as though he was fucking someone. This blew my mind. It went on for awhile (probably 10minutes or so) and then the pumping became harder and before I knew it hiscock was in the back of my throat and he had his hands on the back of my headand was face fucking me. I looked up at his face to see if he was awake up and had discovered what was going on but looked still asleep. The face fucking lasted a few more minutes and before I knew it he let out a large moan and my mouth was full of his cum At first I gagged but then I relaxed and swallowed. It wasn’t the best taste but then it wasn’t so bad either. I gently let his softening cock come out of my mouth and pulled his shorts back up and watched him almost seem to be smile in his sleep. He rolled over to his side, curling up in the fetal position and drifted back off to a sound sleep.

This all troubled me for a few days due to the fact that I realized I had blown my uncle in his sleep and that he had cum so easily and never wakened. I have always felt as though he knew, because he was always making a point to pat me on the ass or move real close to me letting me feel his bulge rub up against me after this incident, but nothing was ever said about it. I catch myself now tryingto catch a look at him and have always wanted to say something about the episode but really don’t have the balls, so I just let it come into my mind everyonce in awhile and think about it and jerking to the memory.

No comments: