Translate

Tuesday, 8 July 2008

Passed Out by birdmanmi@gay.com

Passed out by birdmanmi@gay.com

I was out with one of my buddies from work. Steve and I went out for a booze cruise on a night after work. I knew he drank a lot but that night he really overdid it. We were driving all over the country (We live in the country). We took all the back roads and we just shot the shit about anything that came up. To start with there was 3 of us but Bob had to get home, so I dropped him off at his place and Steve and I just rode around. Well you have to know this was about 10 or 12 yrs ago when it was safer to drink and drive without getting caught.

Steve was one of the hottest guys you'd ever want to meet. He was about 5'8, 170lbs, dark hair, and eyes. He was 26 at the time. I was 37. It got to be about 3:00am and by now Steve was shot. We stopped to take a piss and all I could think of was getting in his pants. He's straight as can be so I figured I sure couldn't do anything. I'm married and have 3 kids. He hadn't a clue I loved men. So back to the story. After we got back in the truck, he just kinda collapsed. I was pretty lit but nowhere as bad as he was. I called out to him to see if he wanted to get home but he didn't answer.

Well being lit I started feeling brave. His head was up against the window so his lower body was closer to me and I thought "what the hell" I called to him again but no response. I reached over and felt his crotch....still no reaction. I reached over and undid his belt. (So far so good). I unzipped his pants and opened them up. At least I wanted to cop a feel of his fur - still nothing.

I figured I better pull off the road if I wanted more, so I did. I stopped and moved over closer to him, rubbed his belly and chest. Man I love fur and he had plenty of it. He was still soft so I knew he was passed out.

“Well,” I said to myself "it's now or never".

I opened his pants and there lay the nicest cock ever. I was sure if he caught me he'd not only hate me for life but probably kick my ass big time. I guess I just didn't care. I took that nice furry cock in my mouth and sucked a little. It was felt like a water balloon. I then lifted his cock and sucked on his nuts.Then it happened. He twitched and it scared the Hell out of me so I slipped everything back in place and took him home. It was like 4am now and I had to get home anyway.I got him home and played Hell getting him up to get him in his house. I had to half carry him. I don't think he ever had a clue.

He got another job shortly after that but we still keep in contact. We chuckle about that night but I'm sure he still doesn't know what happened.

No comments: