Translate

Friday, 15 August 2008

Helping Brother's Wet Dream by Lawrence

Helping Brother’s Wet Dream

As I was growing up my father was a common working man and worked hard to keep his family in good clothes, housed and fed, so whenever possible my two sisters would share a room and my big brother and I had one of our own in our three bedroom house. It started when I was about 9 and Brandon was 17. We had split single beds right next to each other and I always had a clear view of the goings on in Brandon's bed so I would wake up to him jacking off under the covers a lot when we were much younger. We showered together so early on I knew Brandon was much bigger than I was but was forced to keep my hands to myself.

One hot night in June of 1969 I woke up to our room bathed in full moonlight and could clearly see that Brandon although snoring like a bull had a major hard on and I couldn't help myself I had to see it touch it. I gently got out of bed and lowered the already low slung bed spread and his 8 inch cock popped straight up like the Eiffel Tower I was amazed it was so beautiful and awesome in size and shape. I very gently reach out and in closed it in my palm it leaped at the touch I jumped back and lay low on the floor but Brandon went on snoring peacefully so I took it into my eager hand again it was so hot and rock hard. Mine is 7” and thin but Brandon is about 7” around and his cock only looked all the bigger in my hand. I began slowly stroking it and Brandon didn't break his stride so I played with it pointing it left right and pushing it down as close as it's hardness would allow toward his belly and then letting it leap full up right again. There was still no reaction on Brandon's part so I began jacking him off slowly at first but carefully and gradually going faster. It's smooth hot skin swelling in my hand gave me an overpowering feeling and I was stroking my own hard on as well After probably fifteen minutes I saw his bull balls start to creep up tightly at the base of his mammoth cock and suddenly huge globs of sweet smelling sperm shot high into the air and landing on his belly chest and thighs. He moaned and rolled over pulling his cock out of my cum soaked hand. I jumped back into my bed and pretended to be asleep but soon Brandon was snoring again.

The next morning when I woke Brandon was wiping himself off with his dirty socks he looked at me and smiled and said "Fuck must have had one hell of a wet dream last night" as he gave me a little slap on the back of my head, laughed and went on to the shower.

Before that night I never knew what a wet dream was and have never had one guess I jacked off too much but as time went on I learned that when you have a wet dream it wakes you up so here is the deal. Brandon lived at home up until he joined the Navy at 19 and I had made a pretty regular deal of jacking off and playing with my big brothers cock while he was "asleep" but if he knew he never let on

Just after he married his wife had to leave town to see her sister in Bakersfield and he invited me over to stay the night and watch football which he knew I hated but I jumped at the chance when it was time to go to bed I stated to lay down on the couch Brandon patted me on the back of my head and said “No little buddy that fucking old couch is no place to get a good nights sleep so come on you can sleep in bed with me.”

By this time I was 20 and, like old times I found myself awake and Brandon's bedroom flooded in the street light just outside on the corner and good old faithful wasn't quite as high in the air as in the old days but it still posed a very striking erection. I tried like Hell to get back to sleep now, knowing he would know I had jacked him off but I'm very weak when it comes to matters of the cock and I jacked him off with the same vigor as in the old days. He moaned when he shot his still massive load and rolled over and was back to sleep in seconds.

The next morning he shoved me awake and said “Damn little buddy, I guess you’re never too old to have a wet dream huh?”

He winked at me and went on the shower. I still see him often and have visited several times, but now he has a big three bedroom house so at least up to date. the night his wife was in Bakersfield is the last time Brandon's good old reliable cock has been jacked off by me and how I miss those days. Brandon has never said a thing about little brother giving him a helping hand in his wet dreams but I think any rational person knows he knows all about it and I think our love is all the better for it we share a very intimate secret we will both take to our graves.

Lawrence

No comments: