Translate

Monday, 6 October 2008

One of My Favourite Experiences by Andy

I know you probably won't believe me when I tell this, but it did truly happen.

When I was younger, I dated a guy for almost 6 years. We were both young and still lived with our parents so actually sleeping together was not something that happened very often. Sex, on the other hand, we managed at every opportunity, but, anal sex hardly ever happened. When it did, I was the bottom. Walter was, to put it bluntly, too afraid of the prospect of being a bottom. He simply could not relax enough to allow me to enter. So, being the patient person I am, I never pushed him.

Anyway, one night about four years into our relationship we had one of our few nights to sleep in the same bed. My parents had gone out of town. So we, of course, took the freedom to heart. We had the entire house to ourselves. So, we spent the evening drinking and playing cards with the necessary sex play thrown in as well. Both of us ended up getting a little tipsy, but not falling down drunk. Well, we eventually ended up going to sleep. Now, I have always been a prowler. I mean, I wake up in the middle of the night and have to prowl around for a while before I can go back to sleep. So, I woke up at some point in the night and had to make my nightly round of the house. When I came back to the bedroom, Walter was laying on his back sound asleep. So, I thought, "Why not?" and went over and gently lifted the covers off of him.

He had fallen asleep in his underwear but his bulge just looked too promising. So I reached down and began rubbing it. He didn't even flich. I pulled down his waist band and began playing with his dick. I loved his dick. About 8 1/2 inches hard, he was definitely a "show"-er and not a "grow"-er. Anyway a minute or two later I had him in my mouth and was blowing away. I wasn't too afraid. I just figured there were worse ways to be woken up than someone sucking on your dick. After I had gotten him hard, I realized that his breathing was still deep and rhythmic and he still hadn't moved!

My heart began racing and I thought, "I wonder if I could fuck him?"

I began pulling his underwear down. It took a while but I finally managed to get them down to his knees and then it hit me..."How am I going to get him on his stomach without waking him up?"

So, I untucked the sheet and lifted it. This was back when thin was in so at least he didn't weigh too much. Well, he rolled all right. A little too quickly I think. He snorted and snuffled and moved. So, I just froze.

I thought, "How will I explain this one?"

About that time, I realized he had simply snuggled in on his stomach and fallen back asleep! So, I waited for a while to make sure. Man! My heart was really racing now! I did all that and he didn't wake up. Maybe I would really get to fuck that ass finally. Well, I greased up my dick and straddled his backside. The moment of truth was approaching. My cock was fit to burst just from the excitement. Well, I positioned it and slowly, ever so slowly, began pushing my way in. He was still breathing deeply and I couldn't belive it! I finally managed to get myself all the way in. I was so excited that it only took a couple thrusts and I was cumming. Well, I quickly pulled out and cleaned myself and his ass as best I could. I pulled up his undies and laid down next to him and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, guilt got the better of me and I told him all about what I did. He was shocked at first but we ended up laughing over it. He told me I could fuck him in his sleep anytime! It never happened again. But, I did end up blowing him while he slept every time we slept together after that.

P.S. This happened before AIDS became an epidemic. So, please don't bitch at me about cumming in his ass. It was simply what one did back then.

Andy

No comments: