Translate

Tuesday, 2 December 2008

An Evening in the Park by TrevorW2002

An Evening in the Park by TrevorW2002
(nc, drunk, group, molest, MMM/M)


The small park where I live is pretty and sometimes cruised by older
gay men in the evening. I’m 60 but fit and healthy and meet a couple of
friends, David and John in there on a Saturday evening to chat and
catch up on the gossip if the weather is reasonable.

The park is divided in two by a wide tarmac path, with grassed areas,
flower beds and small secluded walks with trees and bushes on either
side of the path. Here and there benches and the odd picnic tables are
scattered.

In June this year I ventured into the park around 9pm. It was a lovely
evening and I met up with John and David. We sat down the bottom end of
the park close to the toilets to see if anything was going on. We
chatted about the usual, cock, arse, politics and the price of petrol
and food. At half past nine the guy who locks the toilets arrived on his
scooter, went in the toilets and came back into view pushing a very
drunk lad of about 26 from the block.

The lad was not good on his legs, staggering and swaying. He dropped
the bag he had with a clinking sound that said he had more booze was in his
possession. Bending over to pick his bag up, his low riding jeans gave
us all a great view of white pants covering his arse. He staggered up
the path towards the top of the park, trying to pull his jeans up so
he didn't lose them.

John couldn't believe his eyes and said it had been so long since he
had had sex that the sight of the drunk lad’s arse gave him a hard on.
He went on to say that he wished the lad had lost his jeans and given us
all a real treat, a full view of his arse.

We sat a while longer and then walked up the park and turning right
half way up the main path then strolled around the secluded path where the
occasional cruiser could be found looking for sex. Half way round, we
found the lad slumped on a bend next to a picnic table drinking from
a bottle of vodka and smoking from the smell of it, a joint. We walked
past the lad and asked if he was ok?

When he looked up he was as pissed as a fart and stoned, his eyes were bloodshot and his pupils dilated. He still managed to slur a “fuck off” though.

Our drunk lad looked to be around 26 with a blonde mop of hair that
fell forward into his face. On his feet were trainers and his jeans
were low slung Levis held in place by a belt that was not doing a very
good job. This t-shirt was light blue with a picture of Snoopy on it
which made him look like an overgrown teenager. Over the t-shirt was
a fleeced hood.

We walked to the next bench and sat down and carried on talking. This
time it was al about the bloody gas and oil companies ripping us off, but at
least we could look up and watch our young man continuing to get
pissed and stoned.

Over the next hour we chatted and watched our friend drink his way
through a full bottle of vodka, swaying and almost falling off the park
bench. It was still a lovely warm evening and we decided to see if
there was anyone else around. We all wanted sex and John for one said
he would be shagging a hole in a fence at this rate. We wondered off,
up and down the park but no one else was around. We went back and sat
in front of the toilets and John lighting a cigarette, suggested we go
back and see how our drunk lad was. We didn't want him to choke on his
own vomit or anything. We all agreed it was the right thing to do, but
in truth, we all wanted another look at how low those jeans were.

Walking back round the path leading to where we left the drunk, we
found him face down on the bench with the moon light fluorescing the
white material covering his arse.

David, the bolder of us, walked over the lad and patted his back asking
if he was ok. He got no response at all. John and I joined David
looking at the half uncovered arse.

The lad was face down with his legs on the bench but both arms hung
over either side. John picked one of the arms up, shook it and again
asked if he was ok. With response he let the arm go and it fell back to
the ground with no resistance.

Standing around our drunk bum, David reached down and felt the top of
the lad’s arse. When there was no movement or resistance David pulled
the jeans a little lower to reveal even more white cotton clad arse.

Standing beside David, I asked if he was sure he should be feeling the lad’s
arse when he was obviously unconscious. John said he did not see why
not and moving to the other side of the lad opposite David ran his
fingers over the lads arse as well. Not to miss out, I did the same
thinking, “What the Hell!”

The lads arse was firm, very firm. You could bounce a pound off his
cheeks which I suspected and were lovely and warm.

John, moving towards the drunk’s head, got hold of the hood and lifted
one arm at a time starting to pull it off over his head. I looked at
John and shook my head. We just grinned and said he wanted to see the
lad’s chest. John dropped the hood and grabbing the t-shirt then
proceeded to pull that over the lad’s head as well. Drunk and stoned
into another dimension the lad's body moved where it was put and we
were all rewarded with a smooth white chest with two small nipples
glowing in the moon light.

John said, “Lets lift him on to the picnic table.”

Call me a coward but I didn't want to but then John grabbed
both arms and David both legs and they lifted his unconscious body on to the
picnic table.

Lying face up on the table, his knees bent at the edge of the table,
the lad was really a sight to behold. For all my protests at touching
the lad, my cock was hard and twitched inside my boxers.

John running his hands over the drunk’s chest commented on the fact that he had no body hair and he showed us his armpit which looked as smooth as marble. David still
stood at the lads feet grinning and reached for the feet then pulled off
first one trainer and then the other. As David stood up from putting
the trainers on the ground I could see that he was excited as his
trousers tented to the left.

John, laughing, said, “It looks like you need some relief.

David laughed and pointed to John's similar bulge
saying it looked like we all had the same problem.

John smiled and said, this was his wildest fantasy and he dared David to
pull the lads jeans off. David didn't need any encouragement. He got
hold of the drunks jeans at the ankles and told John to hold his arms while
he proceeded to pull the jeans down the lads legs and off.

We now had an unconscious drunk sprawled over the picnic table in just
a trendy pair of white Y fronts.

I couldn't help myself I moved between the lad’s legs and bent forward
to smell his groin. It smelt clean and soapy. I stood up and adjusted
my hard on which now felt wet with precum.

David reached forward and pulled the front of the white briefs forward
to reveal a cock and two balls nestled in their cotton cocoon. They
were almost hairless. This blonde lad was as smooth as a peach.

I looked up to find John rummaging in the ruck sack he always carried,
from within it he pulled out a bottle of poppers.

David was trying to turn the lad over and with Johns help they turned him
face down on the table so that this white cotton clad arse was at hip
level.

Both John and David knew my liking for rimming and David asked if
I like to sniff the lad’s arse. It was all the encouragement I needed. I got on my knees
and pressed my nose to his arse. The same soapy smell hit me and I
started to lick the lads arse through his briefs.

***********************************************************************

I had been out to a friend’s party with my girl friend and caught her
snogging one of my mates, Paul.

Furious I had punched him, grabbed a bottle of vodka and
stormed out of the party.

I wondered the town’s streets swigging the vodka until the I arrived at
the local park around quarter to eight. I went into the toilets at the
bottom of the park and sitting in one of the cubicles dropped a valium
and lit a joint. I couldn't believe Sally had kissed Paul. She was my
girl friend and though not an extrovert, I knew I was not ugly. In
fact at 22, with blonde hair, green eyes and a slim body I thought I
was quite a catch. I'd been told often enough from being 15 that I was
cute.

I was drunk when I went into the toilets, but after half an hour I was
definitely drunk. I could feel it at the back of my eyes. As I was
thinking that I needed a piss one of the park attendants walked in and
opening the door to the cubical I was in told me he was locking up the
toilets for the night. When I didn't move he got hold of my hood and pulled me to
my feet, staggering I managed to pick up the bag with the vodka
before I felt myself dragged out of the toilets.

It must have been the fresh air, but I dropped the vodka and heard it
clatter on the ground. Bending over to pick it up I almost fell over
and felt my jeans start to drop as I was dressed on my favourite
saggers which sat half way down my arse. Standing up I saw three old
men staring at me as I tried to pull my jeans up and walk up towards
the top of the park.

Everything going through my mind was about that bitch Sally as I
staggered up and around to the right eventually coming across a
bench on which I sat. Getting the vodka out I continued to get drunk
and after smoking another joint I was left warm and detached of my surroundings.

I'm not sure how long I sat there drinking but those old guys
rematerialized and one of them, tall but with a pot belly, came over
and asked if I was ok. I wanted to cry and say I wasn't and that I was
totally smashed, instead I heard myself slur “fuck off!”

The old gits walked past and I picked the bottle of vodka up took
another valium and started drinking, determined to finish the bottle.

I'm not sure how long it took, but I could feel the night closing in
around me and my head felt detached from what I was thinking and could
feel. I knew I was having trouble staying seated and lay down on the
bench and closed my eyes.

I felt as if I was rising in the air and then falling to earth, not
fast but really slowly.

I knew I was looking up at the stars but was it in my mind? My eyes
felt to be closed, yet I could feel my arms being held and my jeans
felt like they were being pulled down. The night seemed to close in
and then I seemed to be rolling over so that my face was
pressed against a hard surface. What was nagging though was that I
thought I could feel something nibbling at my arse. I tried to move
but nothing happened and I lay there like a corpse with my eyes closed
but my mind trying to work its way though a fog of vodka, valium and
grass.

***********************************************************************

Joe had his nose buried in the drunk lad’s arse and was licking the
it through his briefs. It was so hot. I picked up the poppers
and took and sniff, looking over the David, who sported a dark wet
patch on this trousers. I moved forward and dripped some poppers on the
lad’s briefs. Joe gasped and I could see him pushing his tongue against
the fabric. I told Joe to stand up and as he did I reached forward,
pulled his flies down and pulled his wet cock form his boxers. David
pulling the lad’s briefs away from his arse, suggested Joe rim him and
Joe with a groan of pleasure buried his tongue in his hole. With my hand on Joe’s
cock I jerked him back and forth and with the popper covered arse Joe
couldn't hold on and spewed his load into my hand.

David who had been groping himself all this time said he need to cum
and moved forward to the lad's face which faced out from the picnic
table. I moved up behind David and taking hold of his already exposed
cock I wanked it as fast as a could while aiming it at the lad's face.
David tensed and I moved pushed him forward to that when he grunted
and came his cum landed on the lad's cheek.

Joe asked me if I was going to get my cock out and come as well, I
said I wasn't as I was not ready. It was a lie, but I didn't want to
come like this. As the others wiped their cocks on tissues Joe said we
should dress the lad before leaving.

I picked up the t-shirt and when I moved to his head I could see
that the lad’s eyes were slightly open, though they looked out of it. I
called Joe and David over and suggested it was better to just leave.
David did not like leaving the lad bent over the picnic table but I
said that if he was coming round he would smash our faces in if he
caught us, so picking up our things we walked to the bottom of the
park and went our separate ways.

***********************************************************************

Somehow, I could feel a licking and nibbling taking place around my
arse. My mind could not locate the source of it, though with my eyes slightly open
I thought I could see something. That something moved and moved
towards my face. With my mind drifting I though I felt it rain as
something fell on my face.

***********************************************************************

I saw Joe and David head off back home to the centre of town. I took
the opposite direction and walked for about five minutes. The bent
over form of the drunk lad though was clear in my mind’s eye, and I
decided to go back into the park, ostensibly to check he was ok. At least that’s what I
told myself. I knew I was lying to myself. I wanted to touch that arse,
to squeeze and bite it and if I could, I wanted to touch the lad's insides.

I walked around the park and entered it through the top entrance and
walked down and around to where we had left the drunk bent over the
picnic table. I came round the corner and there he was, almost spreadeagled over the table with his briefs covering his arse.

I walked up to him and put my bag down on the bench. I patted his face, and then slapped it. The only reaction was his eyes fluttering a little and then closing again.

I stood behind the lads arse and started to stroke it and then pinch
it. There was no reaction. I raised my hand and slapped his arse hard
three times and moved to his face and looked into a pair of eyes that
were drug-glazed and staring.

I went to the bench and pulled it closer to the picnic table and
pulling the lad around placed him so that his face and chest were flat
on the table and his knees were on the bench. I effectively put the
drunk lad in the doggy position. I slipped my legs between his
and sat so that he could not close his legs. In the moon light, I had
a drunk lad's arse splayed before me covered in only his briefs. I
lent forward and like David before me, I started to lick his arse
through his undies.

I reached between his legs and groped the front of his briefs. His
cock and balls felt soft and pliable under the cotton. Making sure my
friend was still out of it and squeezed the lads nuts through his
briefs hard enough to normally elicit a reaction. There was none.

I must have licked the lad’s arse for 15 minutes and was getting a bit
bored when I decided to move the lad's position again.

I got out from between the lad’s legs and turned him back on his back,
And, taking my belt I looped it around his hands and then looped it
through the slats of the picnic table before fastening it. What a
sight, now how could I tie his legs to the table. I moved the bench
away and took the laces from his trainers and looping them round his
ankles tied each foot to the table with a good four feet between them.

It might have been the missionary position but God the kid looked
sweet with his arse and genitals now easily within reach at the same
time. Standing between his legs I realised my mistake he still had his
white briefs on. I untied his feet yanked his briefs off and retied
his feet. Before his balls hung loosely in their sack and his cock lay
over them. In the moonlight I could see where his arse hole was. My
cock was so hard, but I intended to take my time and enjoy this. It had
been six months since I last had sex and it was years since I had had a
young lad. Here I had a passed out drunk I could do anything I wanted
to and I intended to.

A fun fiction story

No comments: