Translate

Wednesday, 9 March 2011

I Love My Boyfriend by Strength and Wisdom

I Love My Boyfriend
by Strength+Wisdom (silvermanez@hotmail.com)

***

What is it about a sleeping man that is so erotic for
me? (MF, voy, mast, cd, alcohol)

***

I know that is kind of a strange thing to say, or at
least it should be an obvious thing to say. There are
many different reasons why I love him, but right at the
moment I love him because of his dichotomy. I love him
because he is so comfortable having multiple facets to
his personality. Because he is willing to take chances,
and has made me more willing to take chances as well.
Because together, we are more than the sum of our
parts.

OK, enough of the mushy stuff. The real reason that I
am feeling so much love for him right now, and more
than just a bit of sexual attraction, would be the fact
that he is lying in our bed, fast asleep. Now, to most
women, having your man in bed asleep when you come home
may not be the most erotic sight in the world. But you
don't know my man. You don't know how just watching him
sleep for a few minutes gets my pussy juice flowing. I
can't help it. There is just something about watching
him sleep; oblivious to me that is such a turn on.
Maybe it is the voyeurism aspect of it?

I went out with the girls tonight. My man works two
jobs right now to help pay off some debts from his
past, so even though I work full time as a beat writer
for the big paper here in town, I still don't see a lot
of him. There are nights that I spend alone on the
couch with a warm blanket and a good movie waiting for
him to come home.

When he does finally walk through the door, I am all
sexed up from thinking about him all evening, and he is
tired from working a 16-hour day. Even though he is
exhausted, he is still a typical male. :) I can just
mention casually as he sits down that I had been
thinking about him all evening and lightly touching my
pussy through my shorts as I watched the movie. Any
mention of touching myself will instantly get him
interested. Then after I casually mention that my pussy
might still be wet, and why doesn't he check for me,
well then, that is usually all it takes.

When he pulls down my shorts and sees the wet spot on
the crotch of my panties, his cock will immediately get
hard, and even though he may have just put in a long
day at work, he is still able to give me a wonderful
fucking before it is time to head to bed. Usually we
don't make it off the couch, he just bends down and
nibbles on my clit through my panties for a minute
while he strokes his cock through his jeans.

I usually have to push him away and remind him that
foreplay is always appreciated, but I was wet before he
walked in the door, and he just has to slide his cock
inside of me for both of us to be happy. Again, being a
typical man, he doesn't argue, just unzips his jeans
and pulls out that wonderful meat of his. I will slide
my panties off and spread me legs in invitation,
waiting for that wonderful feeling of his dick inside
of me. And I always get my wish. Usually he comes
inside of me, which is fine for an end of the day fuck.
We can save the facials and pearl necklaces for the
middle of the day when I plan to get him off more than
once.

So I digress. I was talking about why I love my
boyfriend right at this moment. I said that I went out
with the girls tonight. He had to work both jobs today,
and being a Friday, I knew that he would not be home
until around midnight. So I decided at the beginning of
the week that I would get some of the girls together
tonight so that we could go out. Everyone else in the
group was fine with leaving their significant others
home for the evening, so we were able to have a blast.
Dressing up for each other in our best club clothes;
having a wonderful dinner while teasing the poor waiter
mercilessly.

He must have had to go in the bathroom and jack off
afterwards as much as he was looking at our tits down
the top of our shirts. Then on to one of our favorite
bars afterwards where we could people watch and talk in
peace, which for us means lots of bitching and bragging
about our mates that we left home that evening. Janice
thinks her husband has an unhealthy fascination with
his sister.

Nancy broke up with her boyfriend last month to start
dating another woman who works in the same building she
does, so of course we had a ton of questions for her,
the first Official Lesbian in our group. And I still
don't believe Heather when she claimed that her man was
7 inches long when soft. She had about six Grey Goose
shots at that point, so she probably would have said
anything to get attention.

So now here I am back home after a night of debauchery.
Nancy dropped me off because I had too much liquid fun
to drive, and already offered to take me back to get my
CRX in the morning. I make sure and take off my sandals
before I walk into the house. They make all sorts of
noise on the hardwood floors, and I don't want my man
awake just yet. I am horny enough that I would love to
just barge in and shove his cock down my throat, but
another part of me wants to be a little subtler. I
think in my inebriated state I would like that better.

His truck was in the driveway, but none of the lights
were on, so I knew he had already gone to bed. He has
to be back at work in the morning, so I am sure he got
clean and went right to sleep. And it appears that he
did just that

So I am standing in the doorway of the bedroom looking
at my man asleep. I can tell that he has only been down
for a little while because the bathroom still smells
like bath soap. It is a warm night, so he has dispensed
with the covers already, which are now lying on the
floor next to the bed. A little bit of light is coming
though the blinds, just enough for my eyes to adjust to
the darkness and see him in all his glory.

His hair is spread out on the pillow behind him, (God I
love to run my fingers through that hair!) and because
he is lying on his side, I can see how long it is
getting. He has been trying to grow it back out for a
while, and just recently has it gotten long enough to
pull back in a ponytail. Or long enough for me to wrap
my fingers in and pull his head down when I am
desperate for a kiss or three.

But the part of the picture that is the most intriguing
for me is what he is wearing. Normally he sleeps in the
nude, but tonight it looks like a different story. He
is wearing a pair of nylon bikini panties that I bought
for him about a month ago. That is the reason that I
haven't gone any further into the bedroom. I am just
looking at his hip and his ass packed into a pair of
panties that I bought for him.

Now, before you go jumping to conclusions, this was not
my particular fetish to begin with. A few months after
we started dating, he started acting really weird one
night, and then finally reached under his bed and
pulled out a box full of panties. I am not the snooping
type, so I never had any idea that it was there.
Apparently it was a serious fetish for him, which would
explain the six different pairs of panties that he had
bought me already at that point.

Not only did he like seeing me in panties, but he also
liked to wear panties on occasion under his regular
clothes. Not in a cross-dresser sense, since he is way
too big to be a convincing woman (6'3", 240 muscular
pounds.) More of like a hetero guy sense who thought
that if panties could be pretty on women, they could
also be pretty on him.

I keep getting distracted. So I am standing in the
doorway of the bedroom looking at my man asleep on the
bed wearing a pair of white nylon bikinis that I bought
him. I also bought myself a matching pair at the same
time, and surprised him one evening with both pairs of
them. He definitely showed his appreciation that night!
So over time, our games have evolved to the point where
if I discover him in a pair of panties it usually means
that he wants to be strapped. Which kind of surprises
me right now.

It also excites the hell out of me, but surprises at
the same time. My brain is turning over a million times
a second thinking about this, but my pussy is only
telling me one thing. I was horny before I even left
the house, and now I am almost desperate to get off.
But why would he want me to take him up the ass when he
is exhausted?

Who cares? The thought of going into our toy box,
pulling out one of my dildos, and strapping it on to
use on him is just killing me. I can feel my nipples
getting harder by the second, so I place my sandals
down on the dresser in order to use both hands on my
tits. I pull my shirt up and pinch my nipples through
my bra while I think of lubing up my fingers and
sliding them one at a time into his ass.

The alcohol is making my head spin a little bit, but I
know that finger fucking his ass in preparation for my
cock is a major turn on for both of us. I love to hear
him moan when I slide that first finger into his ass.
It makes my pussy clench every time we do it. Which
isn't a whole lot of times, which makes the idea even
more exciting now.

I can feel my panties begin to stick to my pussy, so I
have to take the time to undo my jeans and pull them
down to my knees. It strikes me as I ironic that I am
wearing a cotton string bikini that he bought me - we
are each wearing gift panties from the other person. My
fingers slide directly into my pussy. It is amazing how
horny I get when I drink. I pull my other hand away
from my tits and use it to flick my clit while I
manipulate my hole at the same time. It is so hard to
stay quiet while I am doing this, but I don't want him
awake. At least not yet.

My brain turns over images of how this scenario could
play out. I see myself crawling onto the bed with my
strap on already in place, and just feeding that
plastic cock to his mouth. I love to pinch my nipples
while he is blowing my cock. Or maybe sliding onto the
bed and putting the head of my cock against his asshole
through the panties while I touch his cock and nibble
on the back of his neck. Or maybe even crawl onto the
bed and then start to use my tongue on his balls and
asshole through his pretty panties.

I know that he just finished with a shower, so
everything down there is nice and clean, and ready for
my tongue. I don't think I have ever heard him moan as
gutturally as when I licked his asshole for the first
time. It surprised the hell out of him, which was
exactly what I wanted at the time. The only problem I
see is that I love to suck his cock so much that I
might not stop in time.

I might start with his ass and balls, and then turn him
over so that I can suck the head of his cock into my
mouth through the panties. He loves for me to tease him
through his panties. But eventually I would have to
pull them down far enough for his cock to get out so
that I could do a proper job of sucking him off. And I
am not sure that I would be able to stop. I would just
continue to suck him while I caressed his balls through
the nylon. I would also have to turn around to that he
could at least use his fingers on my pussy while his
dick was in my mouth.

I don't know if I can take much more of this. My pussy
is so wet; I am starting to make squishing noises with
my hands. I feel like I am ready to get off any second,
and my brain hasn't even gotten to the main event yet.
I guess that doesn't really matter. Every time that I
have fucked him up the ass, I have started coming as
soon as I slid into him, and came about every 30
seconds after that until I watch his come spurt out of
his cock all over both of us.

I like having him on his back so that I can watch him
jerk his cock off while I slam into his ass. The look
on his face when he is just about ready to go over the
edge is priceless. I can feel his ass squeeze my cock
harder, his whole body tenses, and then everything goes
supernova. Watching him come always gets me off.
Always. It's a good thing that we only do this every
once in a while. If I asked him to let me fuck him up
the ass every day, I think he would be worn out and
worthless in a month. It is wonderful to come that hard
every once in a while, but every day would kill him.

I can't take this any more. I have to get off. Even
though I am slumped against the doorframe with my
breasts and pussy in full view frigging myself, he is
still fast asleep. Which is the way that I want it.
Even though he has extended the invitation to me by
wearing those panties to bed, this has become my own
private moment.

This is my time to just look at him sleeping and get
myself off, imagining all of the wonderful things that
we do to keep our sex life interesting. My orgasm
doesn't hit me like a hammer; it's more like rolling
over me like a very large surf wave - all enveloping,
but still feeling safe and secure. I have to stuff my
shirt into my mouth in order to stifle the scream that
is threatening to rip out of my body.

As I quietly slump to the floor, the fire works begin
to go off in front of my eyes. I guess with my
concentrated effort to keep quiet and not wake him up,
I was holding my breath. Slumped in the corner, coming
down off a very satisfying orgasm, I have to remind my
body to breath for a while until it begins to come
naturally again.

Through my whole mental adventure just now, my
boyfriend has not moved an inch. He must have been very
tired, because usually he would have at least stirred
when he heard me walk in. I know that he wants me to be
in the mood to play - the panties he is wearing tell me
so - but I think I will let him sleep tonight.

I will just grab a shower to get the smoke smell out of
my hair, and then join him in bed. Maybe when he wakes
up in the morning and finds me wearing the same pair of
panties that he is, along with the matching camisole
that I bought for myself, he will forgive me for not
waking him tonight. I hope.

I love my boyfriend.

No comments: