Translate

Thursday, 18 October 2012

My Buddy - Fall of 2007 by Cesar

MY BUDDY - FALL OF 2007  (true story 100%, nothing was made up)

My best friend "buddy" and I had been good friends for over 5 years. he was my next door neighbor and we hung out a lot. He was 5'9 about 180 light skinned Latino. He is muscular and wears glasses and he looks like young superman "Dean Cain" when he was younger. This guy is freaking HOT! We both had girl friends at the time.  
 
One weekend we decided to go to Knott's Scary Farm,  just us two hoping to meet some new girls. Once we got there we realized how crowded the place was. Each line was an hour+ wait and it was very difficult to walk around without bumping into anyone so we decided to have some drinks at the T.G.I.Fridays outside Knott's Berry Farm. We had more drinks then we could handle that day and we walked back to my car piss drunk.  It was a long fun walk as I had parked outside the parking lot  in a residential area.
 
When we finally made it to the car we had walked a good two  miles and I didn't know what I was feeling more being drunk or tired, so we both got in the car and fell asleep.  I was too drunk to drive and so was he. About an hour later a loud noise woke me up... it was "buddy" snoring next to me. He mad a massive bulge in his crotch and it caught my attention. For the first time I noticed something about him and I was attracted to it. Even though I never really had gay thoughts or feelings,  they took over that night.

 So I reached down to touch his crotch and I gently began to rub his bulge. I kept rubbing it until it got very hard, I could feel it throbbing and his snoring continued with no change in his breathing pattern. He was sound asleep and all mine to fondle haha... I started to unzip his pants and I pulled out his cock he was cut and was about 7 inches hard and medium thick. It was the first cock I had seen in real life... others had been from a distance.  I had never been interested in looking at them so when I saw this cock it was very nice looking with a masculine smell. I wanted it in my mouth and I took it all in. I caressed it with my tongue and I sucked his cock with a vengeance.  I felt likeI was a natural born head giver (lol) and I was enjoying every minute of it.
 
I must of gave him head for about an hour. He never moved or flinched a bit. I even gave him a hickey on the base of his cock. I licked his balls and I was making love to his dick and was in heaven. He was still passed out and I'm sure he was still drunk so I didn't finish him off. I was too chicken and I didn't want him to cum because I was scared he was going to wake up and it was going to be awkward. I stuffed his boner back in his jeans and I reached over to  kiss his lips.  To my surprise I felt his tongue move inside my mouth so  I knew he was awake and playing asleep. I stopped kissing him and I went back to sleep.
 
We were still in the car it was around 3 am. We woke up around 6 am and drove back home. That was the first of many times we ( I ) messed around with each other. After that day he would spend the night at my house at least three times per week and he would always pretend he was drunk and sleeping and I always had my way with him. I have many more stories about my buddy and I.
 
If interested please ask me and I will write another event that happened. 
 
(Note from blog owner: Leave comments here for Cesar or e-mail me at the details under my profile and I'll forward them to him. If he, or anyone else would like to tell us their real life experiences please e-mail me at the contact address in my profile and I'll post them for you. Please note we do not publish stories involving children).

10 comments:

Gary J said...

Wow, that was a hot story. Of course would like to read more of these. Thank you already for this one.

Gary J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gary J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eduardo Carvalho said...

you bet everybody who reads this blog would love to read all your stories with your buddy, Cesar! I'll already waiting for them!

Eduardo Carvalho said...

you bet everybody who reads this blog would love to read all your stories with your buddy, Cesar! I'll already waiting for them!

BigWang Chow said...

awesome, im glad you guys enjoyed it. if i can get a few more requests from others i will start my story and post it for november. thanks again fellas!!

BigWang Chow said...

thanks for the support guys, let me get a few more request and ill start typing up another story of buddy and i

BigWang Chow said...

I have been trying to leave messages here for a long time. i sorta gave up after a while. testing!! testing!!

BigWang Chow said...

I have been trying to leave messages here for a long time. i sorta gave up after a while. testing!! testing!!

bootybubblelover said...

Hot story