Translate

Thursday, 7 November 2013

I Have Played With My Friend's Cock While Asleep by Lushian






I Have Played With My Friend's Cock While Asleep by Lushian
MM/sleep/fondle
In recent years, I've figured out that straight men, after a couple of drinks, somehow subconsciously, are willing to let a gay friend pleasure them. This has happened to a couple of my straight friends, however, usually they'll never do it again nor speak about it at all. Which is fine by me as our friendship remains the same. (my first naked encounter was "Drunk Buddy" that I had previously posted).

One incident remains as my personal favorite though. It was a long weekend and I had decided to visit my parents who live in a different country from me. A friend of mine, Bob, decided that he wanted to get away for the long weekend too, and had asked if he could come along to visit my hometown. My parents love visitors, so I said sure. Since I moved away from home years ago, my parents had moved to a smaller house, so I told Bob that he would have to share my bed - which was never a problem since we had travelled together many times before and sharing room / bed.

We had great fun that weekend, visiting, shopping and trying out different food. We spent one evening drinking, sitting in the patio as my parents shared with Bob all my embarrassing stories as a child. After hours and hours of laughing, chatting and drinking, it was time to turn in as we were leaving early next day. I was getting a bit too tipsy and got in bed first while Bob hit the shower. Soon after, Bob came into the room with just a towel around his waist and was giggling away. He was of course, as drunk as i was. He sat on the edge of the bed and was teasing me about one of my stories my parents had told him.
"Oh please let it go Bob! And turn off the light and get into bed. We have to wake up early tomorrow," and I turned to my side, facing away from him, trying to sleep.

Next moment, I heard a "click" and the light was off and I felt Bob climbing into bed. What I didn't expect was him putting his arms around me. "Good night," he murmured,

I replied, "Night drunkard."

We were both pretty drunk and fell asleep almost immediately. At some point, i was woken up by his snoring as he was still hugging me and it was loud being so close to my ears. So i turned to push him away when I brushed against him and realized that he was naked under the covers. Bob turned, slept on his back and was still snoring away. I sat up, all too surprised to know what's beneath the cover - "maybe I'm too drunk and was mistaken... or maybe he is too drunk to put on clothes." After a couple of seconds, I decided to lift up the blanket, very slowly and just high enough to peep. Although the room was really dark, I could make out that he was truly naked.

I looked at him and he was still snoring although much softer. In my drunken state, I thought, "what the hell. I'm going to have a little fun." So I rolled out of bed and stripped down to nothing. I am a visual person and i really wanted to see everything, so I turned on the side table lamp - risking waking him up. I then slowly peeled the cover back revealing his soft limp cock with furry blonde pubes trailing up to his navel. I held his soft cock in my hand, giving it a little pressure now and then, and started licking and gently sucking his balls. Soon, his dick had grown into a full hard-on and i moved on to give him a blow job. Before long, i could taste his pre-cum on my tongue.
That was when I felt his hand on my head and heard him saying, "Ok, that's enough."
I was a little surprised and looked up and saw him smiling. I sat up and asked, "How long have you been awake?"
"Long enough to enjoy your little show." he teased and rolled over to turn the lamp off.
"You sure you want me to stop?"
"Yes, that's enough. you've seen and touched everything." he said firmly.

I got under the covers and he hugged me again from behind and pressed his hard-on in-between my butt cheeks.
"So who is bigger, me or Dennis?" (Dennis was a guy I was dating at that time)
I was like "What the.....I'm not telling."
"Why not?"
"Because it doesn't matter and why do you want to know?"
"Just curious," He said and he slid his hand down and squeezed my hard on for a second and let go.
I giggled and asked, "So did you enjoy that?"
"Yup. you got to teach Jasmine (his girlfriend) a few of those tricks."

The next thing i knew was i heard a loud banging on my door with my Dad yelling "Boys get up. you gonna be late!"
I woke up with a splitting headache and in a daze, not knowing what was the banging and yelling about. A second later, I saw the clock and it hit me that I was in my parents' house. As I sat up, I also realized that Bob was cuddled up beside me naked. Then it all came back to me what had happened the night before...
"Morning," he greeted as he slowly stretch his whole naked body for me to have a good look.
He then tilted his head towards the banging door, "Time to go."

Bob has visited my parents with me a couple of times since. It has always been a good getaway but the incident never took place again. And Bob has since, slept fully clothed with me.

No comments: