Translate

Friday, 13 February 2015

True Life Stories (2 & 3), by Curious Me, US.









One time I was at my friends house and we always shared a bed. I was just laying there at about 1-2am but I couldn't sleep. My curiosity kept me up. Gosh his butt was so hot. I don't know why, but it was and I always wanted to touch it and wanted him to touch me. I was already hard just from the idea of exploring. I don't know if he was ever awake or really sleeping, but I started by sliding my leg in between his legs and as far up as I could go and it was so warm! As soon as I slid all the way up he squeezed his legs tightly together and made a whimpering moan. That got me dripping. I do that all the time when I'm turned on for some reason. I finally slid my leg out and was going to stop when he rolled over face down. I got the urge again to feel him so I slowly slid my hand all the way to his dick and he was hard. It was amazing, but the noises he was making made me scared so I slid my hand out and tried to sleep. I couldn't sleep so I just lay there sticking my butt at his side. When morning came he got up and was just sitting up in the bed. I got hard again and acted like I was asleep. I was hoping he was looking at my butt or something. Then out of nowhere he patted my butt three times and sat there for a few more minutes then he went to the bath room. That's the only time I have been in that position. This was years ago I'm in my early 20s but everyone says I look 17. I really want a girl to love and be with and make a family, but I don't mind exploring until I get one.


 

************************





I hung out with the same friend I mentioned before again. I don't know if he is bi or not, but he definitely acts like it towards me when I'm with him. He will randomly touch my ear or my head over and over when I'm with him and not watching him. Gosh he has the hottest butt I have seen. It's a fem butt with wide hips. 

He stayed the night and he went to sleep pretty fast. I acted like I was sleep moving and rolled over and spooned him then put my arm around his waist so I was hugging him. I then slide my arm up to his chest and caressed his neck with my index finger and then I felt him pick his arm up. His snoring stopped and he began to caress my arm. I know he was awake then. He ending up wrapping his legs around my leg a holding tight. It was so so so hot. After he stopped caressing my arm he picked my arm up and threw it off. 

The next day he wanted to see what I was like when I drank a little so I did. I got pretty tipsy and we wrestled a lot. Then he grabbed my feet while we were on the couch and pushed them over my head while laying on me. He kept getting on me and flexing my legs all kinda ways making my butt stick out towards him. At one point I looked down at his butt and looked back him and said your butt is big. He said oh really or something like that and then flashed his butt at me twice and later used his foot to touch between my legs a few times.

I still don't know for sure, but I think he is bi. He completely rejects the idea though, but all that he does around me makes me think he is. No one knows I'm bi. I think it would cause tension in my family. The way my friend makes me feel leads me to believe I'm bi. I think he is having trouble accepting whether he is bi or not. I wish he would hurry and figure it out or I would just not think of him that way any more. I can't make my self not think of him that way though.... I've tried.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know exactly how u feel I have best friend of six years sometimes he acts like he wants to explore we actually have in past afterwards I feel like he may be regretting it but he still my best friend and always will be weather anything else ever happens again